Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has become a need in the current world. For iOS users, there are many instances where you’d need iPhone real time location tracking like once you lost your iPhone somewhere or tracking your loved ones to understand where they go on your back. Since, it isn’t feasible to keep them under your alert times each of the times, especially when you’re working, you are able to take assistance in the real-time location tracking apps and tools to monitor their locations. So, in this article, we have given you a few of the best iPhone real time location tracking apps and tools which you can use to keep your eye on the positioning of your nearest and dearest and protect them from any type of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
PhoneSpying is a free iPhone real time monitoring app that lets you track the real-time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and monitor its place in real time.
– You can track the real-time location of this target.
– It has Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices can also be monitored.
– It works silently in the background.
– PhoneSpying also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a lot of strain on the battery.
– iOS 9 or later.
Download PhoneSpying App at: https://app.phonespying.com/
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is an iPhone real-time place tracking app which allows you to monitor the positioning of your family member at any time. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other most recent iPhone features to provide you the very best location tracking for monitoring your kids, partner or other household members.
– It is possible to monitor the location of other iPhone users of their previous 12 hours.
– It’s possible to allow or refuse other iPhone users to trace where you are.
– You can cut back the battery use.
– Very easy to enroll and use.
– You can track children, workers, as well as lost or stolen iPhone.
– Occasionally, it fails to update the places.
– Using it consistently will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official app from Apple to track the real-time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location monitoring app may also be used as a way to monitor the location of the iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on several iOS devices and people who don’t can install it for free from the iOS App Store.
– It is quite simple to monitor the real time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of this device may also be seen.
– Additionally, it provides instructions to the missing device.
– You can view the battery percentage on the target device.
– It doesn’t have any Geofencing facility.
– Doesn’t support iOS device with an iOS version sooner than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the best iPhone real time location tracking app equipped with a great deal of powerful features. Not only it permits you to track the location of this target, but also the length, space, speed and altitude of the device.
– it’s possible to share the place with others.
– Can track space, speed, and duration of the device when it started moving.
– there’s no need to enroll for using this program.
– Continued use will drain the battery quicker.
– It isn’t free and you would have to spend money to get this program.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing program that allows you to share your real-time GPS place with someone. But if you want to track somebody you can just send a sharing request from their device to yourself. Then you’d be able to see all their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real location location of someone without needing to register.
– Very easy to use and runs invisibly at the background.
– You would have to get access to the target device to deliver an sharing petition to your apparatus.
– Battery drain is ensured as this program runs in the background.
– It can be used with iOS 9.0 and over.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is just another program from iPhone that lets you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Locate My iPhone, Locate My Friends is used for iPhone real time location monitoring and place the Geofencing places to get alerts when a person arrives or leaves a location.
– Track real-time location of your buddies or family.
– You can share your own place for a specified time permanently or temporarily.
– It is possible to place Geofencing alerts when a person leaves or arrives a location.
– Accessible free of cost in Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is inaccurate.
– The latest version is only compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
Check over here at https://app.phonespying.com/
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are among the finest iPhone real-time location tracking apps that you can use to monitor the GPS location of someone. Using this app, you may set Geofences alarms around specific places.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alarms fear alerts.
– You can also get directions to your child’s location.
– If you want to track place history of someone, you need to acquire in-app purchases.
– Just compatible with iOS 9.0 and after.
Part 2: The Best iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned above will only enable you to monitor the GPS area of the target. Butif you want to monitor other iPhone activities or data, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool which lets you track the actions of a person on their telephones. Even though it’s available for monitoring tasks of the Android and iOS devices, the working is different for both this platform. In Android, you need to download the tracking program on the target device whereas, on iPhone, you just must understand the iCloud ID and password of this goal. It can monitor a variety of iPhone data for example messages, call logs, places history, and even more.
Why Pick This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location background of the goal.
– Additionally, it monitors the telephone logs as well as the text messages of the target.
– Web browsing history may also be monitored.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. may also be assessed using NetSpy.
– you could also monitor the applications installed on the device.
Easy Measures to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Visit the official website of NetSpy and sign up for a NetSpy account. Proceed to Sign up page and then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Today, at the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the goal and choose the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the next page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device and then click”Verify”.
Nowlogin to a NetSpy dashboard and after that you’re able to spy or track the actions of this goal iPhone. Click on”Location History” to see the locations visited by the target. Along with this, you could also remotely check his text message, phone logs, program photo, video and other information directly.
There are a lot of reasons why somebody would love to use iPhone real-time location monitoring apps. This might consist of monitoring the location of children, workers, or spouses. If you don’t understand how to monitor the real-time place of an iPhone, then you can use the top iPhone real-time location monitoring programs mentioned here. But if you want to monitor more than just location history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy tracking tool to monitor the cell phone actions of the goal.